Motive bring you the best performance automotive entertainment in the 6th installment of the world’s best import performance car DVD.
Wheather your into drifting, drag racing, time attack, circuit or just tough street cars, we’ve got you covered.
There’s also hot model features, tech stories and we follow the build up of our project cars in Motive Garage. Motive DVD #6 has coverage from Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
As a special treat, we’ve also got some bonus footage from one of our special edition DVDs, Drifters Unleashed, and we go back stage at the Top Gear Live Australia event and they use our S13 drift car in the show!
Two of the most powerful new GT-Rs on the planet
- REDLINE TIME ATTACK FINALS
Auto Club Speedway California
- FORMULA ‘Z’
Tyler McQuarrie and the Team Falken 350Z
- SEMA 2009
Our pick of the top new products
- LOCKED AND LOADED
New GT-R time-attack weapon
- FIRST DATE
- TOP GEAR LIVE
We go backstage and they use our S13 drift car
- ANTILAG CRUISE
On the streets of Perth
- NZ POWERCRUSIE
- MODBALL RALLY
We join them in SoCal
- ORAN PARK RACEWAY FAREWELL
We give it the farewell it deserves
- DRIFTERS UNLEASHED
- MOTIVE GARAGE
JET200 back at CRD
|Shipping Option||Delivery Time||Tracking||Insurance|
|Express Shipping ( Via DHL / Toll )||3-10 Days||Yes||Yes|
|Pack & Track ( AusPost )||10-30 Days||Basic||No|
|Standard ( AusPost / USPS )||10-40 Days||No||No|
Free Shipping DealWe are trialing free economy shipping WORLDWIDE for all orders over $95 !
Shipping InsuranceWe offer shipping insurance as an extra add on to all orders. It costs a flat rate of $4 and covers any loss of parcel or damage to goods by the courier or postal service. For claims or more information please contact us on our support page.
Locations & DetailsWe have two international warehouses in Australia and USA, to provide cheaper shipping globally. For Australia & International we recommend ordering from the Australian warehouse. USA and Canadian customers we recommend ordering from USA
Tax / VAT Notice for Europe & UK
If for ANY REASON you are unhappy with your purchase we offer a 100% refund on the purchase price if returned within 30 days.
We also offer a 30 day exchange/replace/partial refund policy on all our clothing, covering any manufacturing faults or problems.
It covers things like : zips, overlocking, hems, prints, stitching, fabric, embroidery & any damage that occurred during shipping.
It unforutnately does not cover damage from rolling in oil while working on your car, incorrect washing, or general wear caused by doing mad skids / play fighting with your pitbull.
If there has been a mistake in your order for any reason we will exchange/fix/refund at our cost. Simply email us.
If you have chosen the wrong size or style and would like to exchange an item, we simply require the item to be returned and then return shipping charges to be paid.
We do not refund any shipping costs however and require the item to be shipped back to us before any refund is made.
Refunds & Exchange Process
We require items to be returned before any exchanges or refunds are given.
The process for returning an item :
1) Email us with the details via the contact us page
2) Package the item and send back to the address on the exchanges page.
*we are not liable for any loss of return mail during this process, if worried please use tracking!*
3) If it is a sizing change, then please include return postage costs.
4) Once the item is received back we aim to process the exchange/refund within 5 business days.
We have vigorously tested our products to the highest standards using many different cycles and processes.
- Do not wash straight out of the packet, inks need breathing time before being exposed to detergents.
- Do not use cheap or harsh detergents (Aldi Trimat, bleach additive detergents etc.)
- Do not put in with abrasive clothes like denim, chamois, or linen.
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry or Low Heat Dryer only
- Do NOT wash with contaminants such as metho, petrol, thinners etc.
- Hot water wash, hard water, & water contaminants may ruin prints.
- A hot dryer will probably cause shrinkage and may crack the print.
- Some harsh fabric softeners & detergents may damage prints
- All-over print tees are less resistant to grease & oil staining.
Look after your clothes properly to avoid disappointment.
We cannot warranty damage by incorrectly caring for a garment, however if there is a fault of any kind, please contact us immediately.